Parent-Teacher Organization (PTO)
Wayzata High School's Parent-Teacher Organization works to strengthen, enhance and encourage a positive, inclusive and engaged educational and social environment at Wayzata High School.
- Donations of $100.00 or more will receive a deluxe Wayzata Cooler Bag with Trojan logo or a fleece-lined picnic blanket with a Trojan logo (while supplies last).
WHS PTO is a 501(c)(3) nonprofit organization so your donation is tax deductible
Check or Cash Donation
- Print Form
- Drop-off in the office of Wayzata High School, or mail to:
c/o PTO Treasurer
4955 Peony Lane North
Plymouth, MN 55446
- Parent Forums
- Coffee with the Principal events
- Professional speaker presentations for students and parents
- Self-defense training for students and parents
- Staff Appreciation Events
- Full dinners for staff during parent-teacher conferences
- Daily treats for staff during Teacher Appreciation Week
- College scholarships to qualifying seniors
- Ad hoc grant requests and school event support
- Needs-based fund for WHS family access
Funding for PTO-supported programs is obtained solely through parent donations.
Parents are invited to the high school for informal gatherings with Principal Scott Gengler and special guest. Join us for coffee, snacks and good conversation about things on your mind!
- Thursday, September 30, 7:00 a.m. - 8:30 a.m. (Virtual)
- Thursday, December 2, 7:00 a.m. - 8:30 a.m. (Virtual)
- Thursday, February 3, 11:00 a.m. - 12:30 p.m. (B204 Forum)
- Thursday, April 28, 7:00-8:30 a.m. (Virtual)
Please check back or read the Parent Connections newsletter for updated information.