Parent-Teacher Organization (PTO)
Wayzata High School's Parent-Teacher Organization works to strengthen, enhance and encourage a positive, inclusive and engaged educational and social environment at Wayzata High School.
Make a Donation
- Donations of $100.00 or more will receive a deluxe Wayzata Cooler Bag with Trojan logo or a fleece-lined picnic blanket with a Trojan logo (while supplies last).
WHS PTO is a 501(c)(3) nonprofit organization so your donation is tax deductible. If you would a tax deduction letter, please include your email address at time of donation.
Check or Cash Donation
- Print Form
- Drop-off in the office of Wayzata High School, or mail to:
c/o PTO Treasurer
4955 Peony Lane North
Plymouth, MN 55446
Our PTO Supports
- Parent Forums
- Coffee with the Principal events
- Professional speaker presentations for students and parents
- Self-defense training for students and parents
- Staff Appreciation Events
- Full dinners for staff during parent-teacher conferences
- Daily treats for staff during Teacher Appreciation Week
- College scholarships to qualifying seniors
- Ad hoc grant requests and school event support
- Needs-based fund for WHS family access
Funding for PTO-supported programs is obtained solely through parent donations.
Coffee with the Principal
Parents are invited to join Principal Scott Gengler and special guests for our virtual meetings once per term. Join us with your coffee and snacks for some good conversation and things on your mind! Zoom links will be included in the Parent Connection and emailed out prior to each meeting. We hope you will plan to join us.
- Thursday, September 29, 7:00 a.m. - 8:30 a.m.
- Thursday, December 1, 7:00 a.m. - 8:30 a.m.
- Thursday, February 2, 11:00 a.m. - 12:30 p.m.
- Thursday, April 27, 7:00-8:30 a.m.
Please read the Parent Connection newsletter for updated information.
If you have general suggestions or questions for the PTO, or would like to 'opt-in' to the email list for PTO news and information, please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.