Parent-Teacher Organization (PTO)
Wayzata High School's Parent-Teacher Organization works to strengthen, enhance and encourage a positive, inclusive and engaged educational and social environment at Wayzata High School.
Parents are invited to join Principal Scott Gengler and special guests at various times throughout the year. We hope you will join us for some good conversation and with any questions you may have. Dates will be added throughout the year. Please read the Family Newsletter or check back for updated information.
- September 28, 8-9:30 a.m. (Via Zoom)
- with Superintendent Chace Anderson
- November 14 - time & location TBD
Make a Donation to WHS PTO
The WHS PTO supports the high school in a variety of ways. Funding for PTO-supported programs is obtained solely through parent donations.
- Wayzata High School PTO is a 501(c)(3) nonprofit organization so your donation is tax deductible. If you would like a tax letter, please include your email address at the time of donation.
- Wayzata High School PTO accepts donations through corporate matching. If you plan to donate, please be sure to select "Wayzata High School PTO" (Parent Teacher Organization) as the organization. Then, complete the Donation Form so that we are able to confirm and track your donation. Please understand that the PTO does not accept donations for specific groups/activities/sports; those donations should be directed to the school/program.
- Donations of $100 or more will receive a fleece-lined picnic blanket or a Wayzata golf umbrella. Both items are branded with the Trogan logo and available while supplies last.
Donate using VENMO
Donate using SQUARE
Cash or Check Donation
- Step 1 - Print & Complete this Form
- Step 2 - Drop-off check/cash to the office of Wayzata High School, or mail to: WHS PTO. c/o PTO Treasurer, Wayzata High School, 4955 Peony Lane North, Plymouth, MN 55446