Application for Educational Benefits
Wayzata Public Schools provides nutritious and delicious meals each day. Your student may qualify to receive free meals (breakfast and lunch) along with many other discounts through the Educational Benefits program.
Additional discounts your student(s) may qualify for beyond school meals:
- Reduced fees for school photography packages
- Reduced district activity fees
- Reduced internet fees
- Reduced fees to local zoos and museums
- Discounted cell phone rates through mobile phone providers
Who should complete this application?
- Children in households participating in:
- Supplemental Nutrition Assistance Program (SNAP)
- Minnesota Family Investment Program (MFIP)
- Food Distribution Program on Indian Reservations (FDPIR)
- Foster, homeless, migrant and runaway children can qualify without reporting household income
- Households whose income is within the maximum income shown for their household size on the instructions of the application
How do I apply?
- Complete the online Application for Educational Benefits: wayzataschools.info/free-reduced (Student ID is not required to complete an online application)
- Or complete the paper application and return to:
Wayzata Public Schools
17305 19th Avenue North
Plymouth, MN 55447
- A new application must be submitted each year.
If you have other questions or need help with this process, please call 763-745-5154.