Current Students

Students need to complete a Transcript Request Form for each college, scholarship or program to which they apply. These forms can be obtained in any of the floor offices or in the College and Career Center (CCC) B202.

  • Before these forms can be turned in, WHS requires that the teacher's letter of recommendation (if needed) has been uploaded to Naviance. The FERPA Release form must also be on file before we can send letters of recommendation to a college.
  • Each Transcript Request is $5; and cash or check is accepted.
  • Completed forms are turned in to the CCC.
  • Forms must be turned in 10 school days prior to the college deadline.
  • Be aware of your deadlines (you are responsible for knowing the deadline for each of your applications). Pay very close attention to January 1 deadlines - applications with January 1 deadlines need to be turned in to the CCC the second week of December.
  • Don't panic. If you get a note from a college saying that part of your application is missing, don't panic. In all likelihood, it is at the office and simply hasn't been entered in to their system yet. Check Naviance to see when your materials were sent, and give the college a few days to sort the mail before you request that we send a second set of documents. Stop by the CCC (B202) or you can call 763-745-6631 if you have questions.

Official ACT/SAT Scores Must Be Sent

If you did not request that scores be sent to the colleges you are applying to when you took the test, you can request scores be sent by going to (ACT) or (SAT) to request official scores be sent (there will be a fee). ACT and SAT scores are not included on your high school transcript that is sent to colleges. Note: Don't wait to send in your application until you have received the scores from your latest test. You can make a note on your application of the date of the test. The college will add your scores to your application when the scores arrive from ACT or SAT.


Official transcripts are transcripts that are mailed or picked up in a sealed envelope.

Unofficial transcripts may be mailed, picked up or emailed and are not in a sealed envelope.

Transcript requests can be handled one of three ways:

  1. You may mail in your request to:
    Wayzata High School
    Attn: Registrar
    4955 Peony Lane
    Plymouth, MN 55446

    Include your name (at time of graduation), date of birth, year of graduation, where you would like the transcript sent to and a phone number where we can contact you if we have any questions. Also include a $5.00 check (per transcript) made payable to WHS.

  2. You can stop into the counseling office or have a family member come in for you. Again we would need the above information to process the request.

  3. Through EPay. Your transcript will be mailed or emailed to the mailing/email address you provide under "Recipient Name" and "Address." Allow 5-10 school days for processing. Complete all fields on the EPay. There is a $5 charge for each copy of a transcript. A separate transaction will need to be done for each transcript.

If you have further questions please call 763-745-6630.