As long as the WHS building is open, there will be two different ways you can request an Official Transcript this year. We will leave it up to you to choose!
You may stop by the CCC (B202) and drop off your completed Transcript Request form(s) to Mrs. Marr along with $5 cash or check (Made Payable to Wayzata HS)
You may use WHS- EPAY
The product is called “WHS Transcript Request Form for Current Students Only”
Read through and follow the instructions on that page CAREFULLY to know what is expected of you before requesting your transcript. This is very important, as it could hold up the processing time of your request.
IMPORTANT things to keep in mind:
- Option 1 will not be available if our WHS building closes due to the pandemic
- Transcript Request forms can be found in the CCC.
- Each transcript request is $5 (if you need assistance with this, contact your counselor)
- Requests are processed in the order they are received, regardless of which option you choose
- Watch your college deadlines and submit requests at least 10 school days prior to the deadline
- You are able to check your Naviance account for submission status
SENIORS~ The following MUST be in place BEFORE you submit a request:
***If you used the Common Application, it MUST be linked to your Naviance account.
***If you need letter(s) of recommendation sent, they MUST be in your Naviance account.
Click here for instructions on both of these items
Questions? Please feel free to email firstname.lastname@example.org or call 763-745-6631
Official ACT/SAT Scores Must Be Sent
If you did not request that scores be sent to the colleges you are applying to when you took the test, you can request scores be sent by going to www.actstudent.org (ACT) or www.collegeboard.com (SAT) to request official scores be sent (there will be a fee). ACT and SAT scores are not included on your high school transcript that is sent to colleges. Note: Don't wait to send in your application until you have received the scores from your latest test. You can make a note on your application of the date of the test. The college will add your scores to your application when the scores arrive from ACT or SAT.
Official transcripts are transcripts that are mailed or picked up in a sealed envelope.
Unofficial transcripts may be mailed, picked up or emailed and are not in a sealed envelope.
Transcript requests can be handled one of three ways:
- You may mail in your request to:
Wayzata High School
4955 Peony Lane
Plymouth, MN 55446
Include your name (at time of graduation), date of birth, year of graduation, where you would like the transcript sent to and a phone number where we can contact you if we have any questions. Also include a $5.00 check (per transcript) made payable to WHS.
- You can stop into the counseling office or have a family member come in for you. Again we would need the above information to process the request.
- Through EPay. Your transcript will be mailed or emailed to the mailing/email address you provide under "Recipient Name" and "Address." Allow 5-10 school days for processing. Complete all fields on the EPay. There is a $5 charge for each copy of a transcript. A separate transaction will need to be done for each transcript.
If you have further questions please call 763-745-6630.