We offer a wide variety of diverse, challenging learning opportunities. Planning a high school program to meet your unique needs is a process involving many choices and decisions.
The Course Catalog has been prepared to assist students in selecting classes for next year. Courses must be entered online by logging into Skyward Student Access.
Your success is important to us and the following suggestions may help you in this process:
- Discuss your plans with parents, counselors and teachers as they can provide valuable insight.
- Select courses that will meet district and state graduation requirements as well as support future educational and career goals.
- Participate in courses designed to satisfy current interests, curiosity and the development of personal skills.
- Employ as many resources within the school as necessary to assist you in planning an effective overall educational program.
What if a student has a schedule question regarding their courses?
Contact the Counseling Office at 763-745-6630 to make an appointment with their counselor or schedule an appointment with your floor office.
What courses are available?
- invest their best efforts in their academic and co-curricular activities;
- accept responsibility for their learning, decisions and actions;
- treat staff and each other with respect.