We offer a wide variety of diverse, challenging learning opportunities. Planning a high school program to meet your unique needs is a process involving many choices and decisions.
The Registration Guide has been prepared to assist students in selecting courses for next year. Courses must be entered online by logging into Skyward Student Access.
Your success is important to us and the following suggestions may help you in this process:
- Discuss your plans with parents, counselors and teachers as they can provide valuable insight.
- Select courses that will meet district and state graduation requirements as well as support future educational and career goals.
- Participate in courses designed to satisfy current interests, curiosity and the development of personal skills.
- Employ as many resources within the school as necessary to assist you in planning an effective overall educational program.
What if a student has a schedule question regarding their courses?
Contact the Counseling Office at 763-745-6630 to make an appointment with their counselor or schedule an appointment with your floor office.
What if a student would like to make a schedule change over the summer?
Students may request schedule changes during "Back-To-Business" via the Wayzata High School Acuity Student Support scheduler. Appointments are available via Zoom Meeting or phone call. Email requests will not be accepted in an effort to manage all requests in a timely and efficient manner. If students are unable to schedule an appointment to meet with a member of our student support teams during Back-To-Business Days, please fill out the schedule change request form located in the "Summer Schedule Change Request" section below.
What courses are available?
Please review the elective course schedule.
- invest their best efforts in their academic and co-curricular activities;
- accept responsibility for their learning, decisions and actions;
- treat staff and each other with respect.
What is Career and Technical Education?
Check out the Career and Technical Education Career Guide: an easy, cost-effective way to let your students explore CTE and career pathways. CareerTech Media is excited to introduce the new Career and Technical Education Career Guide for the 2020-2021 school year. The CTE Career Guide is an effective way to promote CTE and its many benefits to your students and parents. It's meant for both middle and high school students, and is great for:
- CTE Awareness
- Career Exploration
- Course Registration
- Counselor One-on-Ones
- Open Houses