2023 Tech Levy Renewal
Vote on November 7, 2023 to keep technology strong in our schools!
Tech Levy Renewal is on the ballot in November
The request is for a 10-year technology levy of $5.7 million per year. Approval of the levy will allow the district to:
- Replace aging classroom technology equipment and student and staff devices
- Maintain essential technology support for students and staff
There is no tax increase if voters approve the levy.
Three ways to vote on or before November 7
- Vote early in person at the Creekside Building (located directly across from Wayzata Plymouth Creek Elementary)
- September 22 - November 6 (M-F)
- Saturday, November 4 from 8 a.m. - 3 p.m.
- Hours: 7:30 a.m. - 4:00 p.m.
- Address: Creekside Building, 16000 41st Ave N, Plymouth, MN 55446
- City of Minnetonka voters have different hours and locations. Visit the city's website for more information.
- Vote early by mail
- Vote on election day at the polling place
Prepared and paid for by the Wayzata Public Schools, 16000 41st Ave. N., Plymouth, MN 55446.