As a PTA board, our intent is to bring together the efforts of our parents and teachers to create the best possible learning atmosphere for our children.
We invite each of you who has a student in our school to become a PTA member.
- Our many long-standing events, great volunteers and supportive staff, help make Oakwood a great school community.
- All PTA donations and school fundraisers stay at Oakwood and go towards funding classroom parties, field trips, school assemblies, the science fair, classroom grants and many other activities.
- Becoming a member of the PTA and attending meetings helps you stay up-to-date on school events and decisions.
All meetings are 7:45-9:00 a.m. unless otherwise noted.
- Friday, September 14, 2018, Cafeteria
- Friday, October 26, 2018, Media Center
- Friday, November 16, 2018, Media Center
- Friday, January 18, 2019, Media Center
- Friday, February 15, 2019, Media Center
- Friday, March 15, 2019, Media Center
- Friday, April 19, 2019, Media Center
- Friday, May 17, 2019, Media Center
February 22, 6:00-8:00 p.m.
The carnival is coming. We are in need of shadows for our committee members. Most of our committee will be leaving next year and would love to show others the ropes. Please consider joining our fun crew so that this carnival and those in the future are a success. Send any questions to Amy Moore at email@example.com.
Search smile.amazon.com for "PTA Minnesota Congress Oakwood Elementary School PTA"