We work to improve our students' educational experience by strengthening school-parent-community connections. Through parent volunteerism and fundraising, we help enhance the learning environment.
- Everyone who has a child at Meadow Ridge is automatically a member of our PTO.
- We meet once a month to stay connected to school events, receive updates from the principal and learn about topics relevant to our children's education and wellbeing.
- With your help, the PTO will sponsor and support many activities, events and programs throughout the year that help our school community grow and flourish.
- Join us and make Meadow Ridge PTO great!
Only students who have submitted information will be included in the directory. If there is any information you do not want shared, you may leave those questions blank. If you have any questions, or additional information to share, please contact Natalie Larson at firstname.lastname@example.org.
|Book Fair||Andrea Weinreb
|Box Tops||Elizabeth Angelemail@example.com|
|Cardinal Crush Fun Run||Lynne Donaghyfirstname.lastname@example.org|
|District Liaison||Sarah Haagemail@example.com|
|Family Picnic||Amy Guisefirstname.lastname@example.org|
|Fifth Grade Events||Lynne Donaghyemail@example.com|
|Fun2Raise Calendar||Elizabeth Angelfirstname.lastname@example.org|
|Graphic Design||Andrea Weinrebemail@example.com|
|Legislative Action Committee||Katie Salefirstname.lastname@example.org|
|Movie Night||Katie Martellemail@example.com|
|Spirit Wear||Mary Beth Runningfirstname.lastname@example.org|
|Staff Appreciation||Maren Askins
|Student Directory||Elizabeth Angelemail@example.com|
|Student Pictures||Ruzana Glaeserfirstname.lastname@example.org|
|Volunteer Coordinator||Dinan Jiangemail@example.com|
|Year Book||Jenna Sefkowfirstname.lastname@example.org|
- New Family Connection – September 6, 8:00 a.m.
- Picture Day – September 25, all day
- Cardinal Crush – September 27, all day
- Book Fair – October 23-25, all day
- Turkey Bingo – November 1, 6:30-8:00 p.m.
- Movie Night – December 6 and March 20, 6:00-8:00 p.m.
- Carnival – April 24, 6:00-8:30 p.m.
- Family Picnic – May 21, 5:00-7:00 p.m.