Calling All Young Learners!
Registration is open for fall 2021!
If your child is six or younger, it's time to get ready for school! Join us at our Early Learning School or in kindergarten or first grade at one of our nine elementary schools.
Your Children Deserve the Best
At Wayzata, we focus on excellence for each and every student. Our vibrant, caring community of teachers and school staff believe:
- Each of our students is on a unique and wonderful educational journey.
- We need to support every one of them along the way.
Why Choose Wayzata?
Here are a few reasons why families move into our district.
- Talented teachers: our teachers are among the best in the nation.
- Quality programs and services: our size allows us to offer a wide variety of programs and services that meet the needs of all students.
- Engaged parents: many school parent organizations and booster groups support each of our schools.
- Top honors: students are routinely recognized for their academic, co-curricular and extracurricular achievements.
Questions? Our Welcome Center is here to help! Call 763-745-5240 or email email@example.com.
If you have children who already attend school here, you can log into your Skyward Family Access account to enroll your young learner.
If you need a paper enrollment packet, please contact our Welcome Center.
You will need the following items when you register your student(s):
- Provide current, accurate and valid proof of residency. Examples include: a lease agreement for renters, warranty deed from closing documents, Hennepin county tax statement if property is homesteaded, or a purchase agreement for new builds (submit warranty deed after closing.
- Birth certificate
- Current immunization records (must be on file to start school)
- Minnesota early childhood screening for incoming kindergarteners only
- All legal custody documents