Wayzata Public Schools is committed to preparing all district children for kindergarten so no child starts behind.
Children need more than strong academic and social skills. Family support is also an essential part of kindergarten readiness, so we use a family-wrap-around approach. Parents who qualify for tuition assistance may work with a support team which provides one-on-one parent coaching, guidance to any needed social services and limited transportation to preschool if necessary. Limited financial assistance is available for students eligible for 2-, 3- and 4-year-old classes.
ECFE is guaranteed affordable! No one will be turned away due to inability to pay. Depending on your family income and size, you may qualify for a 20-80% fee discount. Your call for financial assistance will be handled with respect and confidentiality.
Contact us with any questions at 763-745-5290 or Sandi.Loxton@wayzataschools.org.
- ECFE and ABE Scholarship Application
- 2 Year Old School Readiness 2020-2021 Scholarship Application
- 3 Year Old School Readiness 2020-2021 Scholarship Application
- 4 Year Old School Readiness 2020-2021 Scholarship Application
- Caring for Kids Collaboration Permission Letter
- Early Learning Scholarship – Pathway I Application