Early Childhood Screening
Early Childhood Screening is required by the State of Minnesota. We provide it for all 3- to 5-year-olds in our school district. It is a free service.
Screening is a check of how your child is growing and developing. Screening is structured to include fun games that will assess multiple areas of your child’s health and development, including:
Call the Early Learning School office at 763-745-5290 with questions.
- What is the purpose of the screening?
- Do all children need to be screened?
- At what age should a child be screened?
- What happens during the screening? How long does it take?
- When and where do the screenings take place?