- 900 – School Community Relations
The School Board intends that the Superintendent or designee shall develop and implement a strategic communication and public relations program, which has as its objectives:
- Maintain an effective two-way communication system between the District and its internal and external stakeholders.
- Maintain a Communications Office to direct the District’s overall strategic communications and public relations program.
- Use of a variety of print and electronic vehicles to implement the District’s communications and public relations program.
- Develop and maintain open and cooperative working relationships with the news media.
- Conduct periodic evaluation of district communication practices and programs in accordance with School Board and administrative objectives.