- 600 – Education Program
The following regulations shall cover any student travel that results from district/school promotion of the activity through the following:
- distribution of information and/or materials;
- coordination of arrangements by district/school personnel;
- receipt of participation fees;
- collection of permission slips, and/or
- arrangements for chaperones.
These regulations are to be followed regardless of whether the student travel activity is sponsored by a community group, state or local association, and/or business organization.