As elected members of your Wayzata School Board, we are responsible for working together to set policy and oversee our district's budget, curriculum, personnel and physical facilities. We look out for the best interest of our district as a whole to ensure that we can effectively serve each and every student.
Follow what we are doing
- Review our meeting agendas and minutes, posted in district buildings and here prior to each meeting.
- Attend our board meetings. The regular board meeting is held on the second Monday of each month and the work session is held the fourth Monday of every month.
- All board meetings are open to the public, except for those specifically permitted by law to be closed for discussion of identified issues such as negotiation strategy or litigation.
- There is a designated time for Community Comments at all regular meetings.
- Watch our board meetings on cable television or YouTube.
- Read our district communications and local newspapers for coverage of significant issues.
All Board Meetings are open to the public. A list of agenda items for each Work Session, Regular and Special Board meeting is available prior to the meeting.
Administrative Assistant to the Superintendent and Board of Education
The school board of Wayzata Public Schools has seven members who are elected at large, to four-year terms. Elections for school board members are held on the first Tuesday after the first Monday of November in odd-numbered years.
- Your School Board consists of seven community members, each elected for a four-year term.
- Superintendent Chace B. Anderson serves as an ex officio board member and is responsible for implementation of board policies and directives.
- We always want to hear from you. Please, share your stories, ask questions, provide insights and offer ideas. We welcome your emails and phone calls.
Meeting Dates and Times
Unless otherwise indicated, Regular School Board meetings are scheduled to convene at 7:00 p.m. at Wayzata City Hall, 600 Rice St. in Wayzata, Minnesota. School Board Work Sessions begin at 4:00 p.m. at the District Administration Building, located at 210 County Road 101 North, Plymouth, Minnesota.