Finance & Operations
Our district is financially strong. We are proud to have maintained a Aaa bond rating, the best possible rating, since September 2008. Only 95 districts across the country have this rating.
Our finance and operations team is dedicated to providing the most cost-effective and productive system to support and enhance the learning environment for students, staff, families, and the community of the Wayzata School District.
Director of Finance
Accounts Payable Technician
- Student Accounting
- Non-Public Education
- Accounts Payable
- Financing Education in Minnesota
- Annual Financial Reports
- Preliminary Budget for Fiscal Year 2022-2023
- Preliminary Budget for Fiscal Year 2021-2022
- District Revenues and Expenditures for Fiscal Years 2022 and 2023
- Truth in Taxation for Taxes Payable in 2022
- Public Bid Notices