End-of-Year Information from Culinary Express
Culinary Express will stop taking payment for this school year on June 10. Payments will be available on August 5.
In order to ensure a smooth transition to the 2019-2020 school year:
- Any remaining balance will automatically transfer to the next school year.
- If your child moves from one school to another within the same school district, your student's school information will be updated automatically on PayPAMS.
- If your child changes school districts, do not register again. You can keep the same username and password information. Go to Help/Contact Us and select subject ‘Moved from District’. Note: PayPAMS cannot transfer money from one school district to another. Please contact your previous school district for refunds.
- If your child graduated and has no siblings, please email firstname.lastname@example.org or call 763-745-5172 for refunds.
- If your child graduated and has siblings, the money will transfer to the next oldest sibling on June 11.
- If your child left Wayzata Public Schools, please email email@example.com or call 763-745-5172 for refunds.
- Low-balance email reminders and recurring automatic payments are stopped during the summer. They will resume before school starts.
- Meal account balances are updated when school is in session. Any payments made during summer vacation will be applied to the student's meal account balance within 48 hours.