The Governor announced that schools will continue to be closed through the end of the school year. We will continue offering childcare for healthcare and emergency personnel through June 4. The following will continue to be offered in our emergency childcare program:
- Childcare from 6:30 a.m. to 6:15 p.m.
- Bus transportation
- Breakfast, lunch and afternoon snack
- Distance learning support
- Health screening for all staff and students upon arrival
- Social distancing and enhanced cleaning
Childcare is available for tier 1 workers. If you need care from May 1 to June 4, please register online. Current emergency childcare participants can log into their registration accounts to add more days to their schedules.
If you have questions or need help with your registration, please call 763-745-5200. You can also email email@example.com.