MDH encourages parents or legal guardians of Tier 1 eligible children to not utilize the school-age care program if you have the ability to work from home to reduce the number of students in our school buildings. Also, with the new restrictions and a statewide four-week pause announced by Governor Walz, we are asking families if you have the ability to keep your student at home, that you do so.
Please update your contract in Eleyo if you no longer need childcare. Tier 1 families can re-enroll at any time if your care needs change.
- Distance Learning Childcare registration is open to Tier 1 Critical Workers.
- View November 10 Email to Tier 1 Critical Worker Families.
- All families need to re-register your child(ren) for Distance Learning Childcare.
- There is a minimum registration requirement of Monday through Thursday. Fridays are optional. The four day minimum helps us maintain the same small groupings of students to reduce exposure.
- Before and after school childcare is available for a cost.
- Wayzata Kids hours are from 7:00 a.m. - 6:00 p.m.
- Full-Day Preschool will remain in-person under a shift to a distance learning model.
- Hours: 7:00 a.m. - 6:00 p.m.
- Wayzata Kids Handbook - Effective June 1, 2020
- Wayzata Kids School Year Handbook Addendum - September 14, 2020
- 2020-2021 Cost Schedule - Effective June 1, 2020
- Calendar Non-School Days, Closures - September 14, 2020 –June 10, 2021
- Financial Assistance
- Wayzata Kids School Year Childcare FAQs (Fall 2020)
- Full-Day Preschool FAQs (Fall 2020)