Parenting with Vision
Parenting can be tough. So why not gather all of the resources possible?
Parents/guardians, grandparents, caregivers and teachers of children in kindergarten through 12th grade are invited to attend. All programs are free; registration is required only for the "Parents as Partners" workshops.
- September 15 - 18: Transitions with your Kids Series
- Healthy Parents, Healthy Kids Support Group
- October 22 - Parent Tool Kit: Mental Health and COVID-19
- November 5 - Parent Tool Kit: Friendships, Relationships and Social Distancing
- November 12: COVID-19, Divorce and Parenting School-Age Children
- November 16: Launching Young Adults During Covid; Strategies for Divorced Parents
- October 10 - Top 20 Parenting with Tom Cody, Top 20 Training
- October 29 - Stress and Anxiety with Tricia Sedlacek
- November 21 - Help! Technology is Taking Control
- January 13 - Bully Proofing Your Kids with Tricia Sedlacek
- January 21 - Transitioning to Middle School with Wayzata Public Schools Staff Panel