Parent-Teacher Association (PTA)
We love this school and adore these kids. We want to participate in making their elementary school experience the best it can be! We want to connect with other parents and work together to build a strong and vibrant community for our children and the families that love them. This is why our purpose is to enhance learning outside the classroom, provide equitable opportunities to students and staff, create community and show appreciation for our community members.
Ready to be a part of it all? Get Involved!
Did you know you do not need to be a member of the PTA to volunteer or attend meetings? If you have a child at Birchview you are part of our community!
Tell us who you are and what you want to do. We promise to respond promptly and get you connected with your community. But what if...
- I need to bring my little ones with me? We have kid-friendly opportunities!
- I have no time to come into school? We have ways you can help from home!
- I can’t come in on weekdays? We have evening and weekend opportunities!
- I want to help but really need a little quiet time? We’ve got fun ways to be involved all on your own.
You’ve got questions, we’ve got answers. Contact BirchviewPTA@gmail.com.
- Laura Nordell, President
- Open Position, Vice President
- Sara Humann, Treasurer
- Katie Waage, Secretary
- Open Position, Volunteer Coordinator
- Alisha Anderson, Staff Appreciation
- Rebecca Johnson, Fundraising
- Kellie Heidelberger, Social Media/Communications
Executive Committee Job Descriptions