Sports Qualifying Physical Exam Cutoff Dates
|School Year||SQPE Must be On or After this Date|
*The Minnesota State High School League is allowing a one year extension to all SQPEs for the 2020-2021 school year. All students participating in Wayzata High School Athletics will need a SQPE dated on or after 6/15/2017. The form must be signed and dated by a physician.
Well Checks are not acceptable for athletics. Boy Scout physicals and Summer Camp physicals typically do not meet the requirements of a sports qualifying physical exam. Your form must state that your child is cleared to participate in sports.
- The Medical Eligibility Form is the only page that needs to be turned in to the Activities Office.
- Please make sure that one of the 4 boxes is checked and the form is signed by the physician before you leave the exam.
- All sports qualifying physical exams must be dated after 6/15/2017 for the 2020-2021 school year.
- If you are using a different form, it must clearly state that the physical is good for extra-curricular sports.
- Sports Qualifying physical can be emailed to Jeanie.Faue@wayzataschools.org or faxed to 763-745-6625.