All participants in athletic programs at Wayzata High School must be fully registered prior to the athlete's first practice and/or tryout. Registration forms can be picked up at the Wayzata High School Activities Office in late June. You can also register online at www.wayzataschoolspayonline.com. Note: Student Athletes may participate in only one athletic program per season
A student athlete who has transferred to Wayzata High School during their high school career, is moving into the school district, or is a foreign exchange student should register in person accompanied by a parent/guardian.
Parents/Guardians/Students: Please review the eligibility information very carefully. Students who are new to the Wayzata Public Schools, including foreign exchange students, must take special care in properly registering. If you have any questions regarding eligibility, please ask. Your student's eligibility effects the entire school district and community.
- There will be no exceptions to the sports qualifying physical examination requirement.
- Paperwork must be turned in to the Wayzata High School Activities Office. Please do not bring paperwork to your first practice and/or tryout or the Wayzata High School main office.
- Financial Assistance is available. Please email Jeanie.Faue@wayzataschools.org for more information. You can also call 763-745-6621.
- Refunds will be given if your son/daughter does not make the team.
- Make sure the doctor signs and dates your physical before leaving the doctor's office.
- 7-8 grade students participating in 7-12 programs (cross country, swim and dive, adapted sports, nordic skiing, gymnastics, synchronized swimming) must register through Wayzata High School.