Language Study and Travel Program
Description of activity:
- Chinese: Opportunities to travel to various destinations in China every summer.
- French: Summer - Grand tour to several destinations in France every other year. Annual visit to Concordia Language Villages.
- German: School Exchange/Family Stay with Humboldt Gymnasium in Dusseldorf, Germany. Hosting in March or April, travel in summer. Annual visit to Concordia Language Villages.
- Spanish: Opportunities to travel to Spain and Latin America during spring break and summer vacation. Annual visit to Concordia Language Villages.
- Chinese: Sheen Heng Zhang
- French: Christine Magallanes
- German: Karen Nickel
- Spanish: Kristin Lindahl
Where to go for more information:
- A416 - Karen Nickel
- A412 - Kristin Lindahl
- A415 - Christine Magallanes
- A438 - Sheen Heng Zhang
Eligibility requirements: Students who meet the Wayzata Public Schools Extra-Curricular Eligibility Requirements.