Skyward Family Access
- Please enter your email address. If it matches the email the district has on file, you will be sent an email containing your login and a link that can be used to reset your password.
- You will receive an email with a link to reset your password
- Parents and Guardians New to Family Access™
- Family Access™ logins and passwords belongs to the parent/guardian of the student.
- Family Access Technicians can only respond to a request from a parent/guardian for a login and password to Family Access™
Kathy Labowitch, Josh Mahowald, and Amy Sorensen
Skyward Support Technicians
Help Desk 763-745-5100
In Skyward Family Access, parents/guardians of middle school and high school students can view grades, assignments, test scores, discipline, report cards, health records, message center, emergency contacts, attendance and bus schedules.
Parents/guardians of elementary school students can view test scores, report cards, health records, message center, emergency contacts, attendance and bus schedules.